Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Usborne Site

Here is a great link to my site where you can look at all the books that Usborne has to offer. You can also find out more about the business opportunity side of Usborne. (I can offer the kit for half off for my first 2 recruits... so $99 for 31 books and all the business materials) There is also a March special for a smaller kit for only $49.

There is also a place to enter to win $50 in free books. CLICK HERE to enter

For more information on hosting an ESHOW Click HERE

There are several customer specials going on right now. Choose one of these specials for each $35 that you order. CLICK HERE for more details

One of my favorite things about the site is the ability to make a wish list. I started doing that long before I signed up. Now as I earn free books, I will be able to know exactly what I want to order.

More info coming soon!
H

No comments:

Post a Comment